Monday, February 1, 2010

Our little boy




This past week my sister Amanda and cousin Brittney came to visit. They helped me out so much! Doing the laundry, dishes, and helping me out in the middle of the night with Jasper. Thank you girls so much! Jordan was off today and Jasper had a doctor appointment to check his weight. The last 2 times I have been in his weight has been down, and he hasn't been gaining. Well today he was down again! :( He is now down to 7lbs 10oz, that's a whole pound down from his birth weight. The doctor now has me supplementing with formula after I nurse him. Needless to say I have been so sad for my little boy! I had seen a lactation consultant last week and thought things were going better, but I guess they aren't. I know this is just going to be a small bump in the road, but right now it just seems so hard. Please say a little prayer for Jasper to put on some weight, and for me not to be so discouraged. On the upside here are some latest pictures of the little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Hannah! I'm so sorry you're having so much trouble. Praying for you and Jasper!

    ReplyDelete